Daniel joined the Soloway Law Firm as an associate in 2012 and became a partner in 2019. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Studies from the University of Central Florida and received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law. While attending college, Daniel was a member of Phi Kappa Phi and the Beta Theta Pi Fraternity.
Daniel represents people who are wrongfully injured throughout state courts in Florida and in federal court across the United States. His litigation and appellate practice areas include civil and administrative matters. Daniel concentrates his practice primarily on the areas of civil and constitutional rights violations, personal injury, car accidents, and wrongful death.
Daniel is a Pensacola native and enjoys spending time with his family (including his dog). He maintains an active lifestyle and is especially fond of fishing. Daniel is an accomplished angler and regularly fishes tournaments along with his father and younger brothers. He has previously placed first in the Red Snapper division of the King Mackerel Tournament and has also been recognized by the Pensacola Big Game Fishing Club for landing the year’s largest mahi-mahi.
Primary Practice Areas
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability (SSDI & SSI)
- Civil Rights
- Federal Workers’ Compensation
- Insurance Litigation (LTD & ERISA)
- Car Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Wrongful Death
- Daniel is admitted to practice law before all Florida Courts, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
- J.D., 2012, University of Mississippi School of Law, University, Mississippi
- B.S., Legal Studies, Minor in Criminal Justice, 2009, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Order of Omega
- Delta Epsilon Iota
- Golden Key International
- Sigma Alpha Pi
- Boy Scouts of America Eagle Scout
- Boy Scouts of America Order of the Arrow
- Congressional Award, Silver Medal
- Moulton v. DeSue, 2012 WL 5378807 (M.D. Fla. Oct.31, 2012)
- Moulton v. DeSue, 2012 WL 8962902 (M.D. Fla. Oct.16, 2012)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Beta Theta Pi
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Lambda Alpha Epsilon
Please be advised the Soloway Law Firm may experience telephone and fax limitations tomorrow, March 16, 2021 due to Cox Communications updating their equipment in our area. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience and will be with you as soon as possible.
During the 1980’s, most of the Federal Workers’ Compensation (“FWC”) Act claims handled by Mr. Soloway were cases filed by the many long shore men working at the Port of Pensacola, the Ingalls Shipyard (Huntington Ingalls Industries) in Pascagoula, Mississippi, and various other ports in Mobile, Alabama and New Orleans, Louisiana. The Ingalls Shipyard alone,…
And here lies the worst part of Federal Court review of your ERISA LTD claim. If the Federal Judge agrees with us that you are disabled and the insurer was wrong in finding otherwise, YOU STILL DON’T WIN!